Union Corrugating's R, PBR, & IR metal roofing panels are designed for industrial, commercial, and steel-frame building applications. The "R" family of metal roofing panels has the strength to perform on roof pitches as low as 1:12 and on spans up to five feet. The R metal roofing panels and IR metal roofing panels are designed for sidewall applications while the PBR metal roofing panel has an added purlin bearing leg to provide better support for roofing applications.
Testing and Approvals
- Metal Construction Association Certified
- Energy Star Certified
- Texas Department of Insurance Approved
- Highest UL Ratings for Wind Uplift, Fire and Impact Resistance
- No Coastal Set Back
- UL 580 Uplift UL 90 Construction #30, 79, 161, 167, and 638
- UL 790 Fire Resistance Class A
- UL 2218 Impact Resistance Class 4
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FL20484.8-R2 - 26Ga min, 80 ksi OR 24Ga, 50 ksi over min 15/32" plywood or ¾" plank
- FL9555.8-R5 - 26Ga, 80 ksi OR 24Ga, 50 ksi over min 16Ga, 50 ksi section
- FL9557.5-R5 - 26GA min, 80 ksi OR 24Ga, 50 ksi over min 16Ga, 50 ksi section
- Application: Wall Panel
- Fastener: Exposed Fastener
- Coverage: 36" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1-1/4"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 1:12
- Exposed fastener panel for roof and wall applications
- 1:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid deck or open framing.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 24 GA, 26 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 26 and 24 gauge high strength steel.
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- 26 ga. available in 45 Year Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint System.
- 24 ga. available in PVDF(Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.