Standing seam systems have been used on traditional and contemporary homes for more than a century. Standing seam metal roof systems' are clean, graceful lines have been an enduring roofing favorite on a wide range of architecture. Advantage-Lok II standing seam roof system features shorter, 1" high ribs as compared to our original Advantage-Lok standing seam system. The 1" rib design gives the standing seam system slightly better wind uplift performance, although both standing seam system designs do an outstanding job in severe weather. The Advantage-Lok II standing seam roof system is popular in up-scale residential and commercial roofing applications. Advantage-Lok II standing seam metal roof system snap securely together with completely concealed fasteners for maximum wind and weather resistance.
Testing and Approvals
- Metal Construction Association Certified
- Miami-Dade Approved
- Energy Star Certified
- Highest UL Ratings for Wind Uplift, Fire and Impact Resistance
- No Coastal Set Back
- UL 790 Fire Resistance Class A
- UL 2218 Impact Resistance Class 4
- UL 580 Uplift UL Class 90 Construction #529
- UL 1897 Uplift Test for Roof Covering
- Texas Department of Insurance Approval #156
- Miami-Dade County NOA Compliant
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FL20484.2-R2 - 26Ga, 50 ksi over min. 7/16" OSB, 5/32" APA plywood, or ¾" plank
- FL20484.3-R2 - Nom. 0.032" over min. 7/16" OSB, 15/32" APA plywood, or ¾" plank
- Advantage-Lok II 150 Verification
- Advantage-Lok II Brochure
- Advantage-Lok II Installation Manual
- Advantage-Lok II Marketing Sheet
- Advantage-Lok II Product
- Advantage-Lok II Specifications
- Advantage-Lok II Verification
- Advantage-LokII Accessories Guide
- Advantage-LokII Detail Set over Wood Deck
- Advantage-LokII Technical Data Guide
- Application: Roofing Panel
- Fastener: Concealed Fastener
- Coverages: 12" Coverage, 16" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 3:12
- Standing seam concealed fastener panel for roof applications.
- Snap locking ribs.
- Screw flange installation.
- 3:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid decking.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 24 GA, 26 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 26 and 24 gauge high strength steel.
- 0.032" aluminum.
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- 26 ga available in 45 Year and Lifetime Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint Systems.
- 24 ga and aluminum available in PVDF (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.