Standing seam roof panels have been used on roofs of traditional and contemporary homes for more than a century and these standing seam metal roofing panels are commonly used on roofs of commercial businesses because of the roofing's outstanding durability. These standing seam roof panels have area clean and graceful lines that have been an enduring favorite on a wide range of architecture. SL150 is a snap lock standing seam roof panel that installs with concealed clips. The snap-lock standing seam roof panel installation offers high levels of wind uplift protection and also allows these standing seam roof panels to float on the roof deck, allowing for expansion and contraction with temperature extremes. Compared to Advantage-Lok standing seam metal roof panels, SL150 standing seam roof panel ribs have a more narrow, knife-edge profile that some customers prefer on their metal roofs. SL150 standing seam roof panel ribs snap securely in place over the clip to provide your roof maximum wind and weather resistance.
Testing and Approvals
- Florida Building Code High-Velocity Hurricane Zone Approved (Covers Miami-Dade Approval)
- Energy Star Certified
- Highest UL Ratings for Wind Uplift, Fire, and Impact Resistance
- Metal Construction Association Certified
- No Coastal Set BackUL 580 Construction #589
- UL Class 4 Impact
- UL 790 Fire Resistance Class A
- ASTM E-283 Air, E-331 Water
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FL20484.4-R2 - Nom. 0.032" over min. 7/16" OSB, 15/32" APA plywood, or ¾" plank
- Application: Roofing Panel
- Fastener: Concealed Fastener
- Coverages: 12" Coverage, 16" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1-1/2"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 3:12
- Standing seam concealed fastener panel for roof applications.
- Snap locking ribs.
- Installs with clips.
- 3:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid decking.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 24 GA, 26 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 26 and 24 gauge high strength steel.
- 0.032" aluminum.
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- 26 ga available in 45 Year and Lifetime Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint Systems.
- 24 ga and Aluminum available in PVDF (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.