Union's SL (Snap-Lock) 175 metal roofing panel is a snap locking standing seam metal roofing system that can be used for architectural and light structural applications. The snap lock metal roofing panel is secured with concealed clips and the snap locking standing seam metal roofing panel ribs snap lock securely together without the use of special tools. The snap lock metal roofing panels provide very good wind uplift resistance. SL 175 Snap Lock standing seam metal roofing panel can be specified as an accent feature or a total roof system for schools, shopping centers, banks, hotels, offices, and a variety of other applications.
Testing and Approvals
- ASTM E-1592 Wind Uplift
- ASTM E-1646 Water Infiltration
- ASTM E-1680 Air Leakage
- UL-90 Wind Uplift 254, 255, 303, 343, 414, 508, 508A
- UL Class A Fire Resistance
- UL 2218 Impact Resistance Class 4
- FL20484.9-R2 - 24Ga, 50 ksi over min 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL29467.4-R1 - Nom. 0.032" over min 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL32186.3-R1 - Nom. 0.04" over 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL7271.9-R5 - 24Ga, 50 ksi over min 22Ga. B-deck
- Application: Roofing Panel
- Fastener: Concealed Fastener
- Coverages: 12" Coverage, 16" Coverage, 18" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1-3/4"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 1:12
- Standing seam concealed fastener panel for roof applications.
- Snap locking ribs.
- Installs with clips.
- 1:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid deck or open framing.
- Applicable for installations requiring weather-tightness warranties.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 22 GA, 24 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 24 and 22 gauge high strength steel.
- 0.032" aluminum.
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- PVDF (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.