Union's ML200 panel is a mechanically seamed standing seam roof system that can be used for structural or architectural applications. The mechanically seamed standing seam system panel is secured with concealed clips and the standing seam panel side laps are locked together using a rooftop seaming machine. This type of standing seam roof system provides very high wind uplift resistance and structural integrity. ML200 standing seam system can be specified as an accent feature or a total roof system for schools, shopping centers, banks, hotels, offices, and a variety of other applications.
Testing and Approvals
- ASTM E-1592 Wind Uplift
- ASTM E-1646 Water Infiltration
- ASTM E-1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E-2140 Hydrostatic Head Resistance
- UL-90 Wind Uplift 90, 176, 180, 238, 238A
- UL 2218 Impact Resistance Class 4
- UL Class A Fire Resistance
- Florida Building Code Approved
- FL30502.1-R1- Nom. 0.032" over 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL32186.2-R1 - Nom. 0.04" over min. 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL32912.1 - Min 24Ga over min 15/32" APA plywood or ¾"plank
- FL32912.2 - Min 24Ga over min 22Ga, 33 ksi B-deck
- FL37328.1 - Nom. 0.032" over min 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL7271.8-R5 - 24Ga 50 ksi over min 22Ga. B-deck
- Application: Roofing Panel
- Fastener: Concealed Fastener
- Coverages: 12" Coverage, 16" Coverage, 18" Coverage
- Rib Height: 2"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 1/2:12
- Standing seam concealed fastener panel for roof applications.
- Mechanically seamed.
- Installs with clips.
- 1/2:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid deck or open framing.
- Applicable for installations requiring weather-tightness warranties.
- .040 and 22 gauge *Extended lead times and minimum quantities apply.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 22 GA, 24 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 24 gauge high strength steel.
- 0.032" aluminum.
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- PVDF (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.