FL100 is a versatile panel that can be used on commercial and residential applications. The panel can be installed in a soffit application or vertically as a wall panel. Venting is available when used as a soffit panel. The interlocking mechanism allows for rapid installation and provides a flush appearance.
Testing and Approvals
- Florida Building Code Approved:
- FL9557.2-R5 - 24Ga min. or Nom. 0.032" thick over min. 16Ga, 50 ksi section
- Application: Wall Panel
- Fastener: Concealed Fastener
- Coverage: 12" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1"
- Soffit and wall panel
- Suitable for solid substrate or open framing
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 24 GA, 26 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 26 and 24 gauge high strength steel.
- 0.032" aluminum.
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- 24 ga and aluminum available in PVDF (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.
- 26 ga available in 45 Year and Lifetime Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint Systems