Corrugated panels are the original metal roofing and siding panels and are a traditional staple in agricultural applications. Today, usage has expanded beyond its rural roofing heritage and they are being increasingly used to add traditional and rustic looks to homes, restaurants, retail establishments, and many other building types.
- Applications: Roofing Panel, Wall Panel
- Fastener: Exposed Fastener
- Coverage: 24" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1/2"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 3:12
- Exposed fastener panel for roof and wall applications.
- 3:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid deck or open framing.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 24 GA, 26 GA, 29 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- Economy, 29, and 26 gauge high strength steel.
- 24 Gauge Unpainted Galvalume®
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume® coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- Economy grades use a galvanized coating. (limited colors available.)
- 45 Year and Lifetime Siliconized Modified Polyester Paint System.