Corrugated panels are the original metal roofing and siding panels and are a traditional staple in agricultural applications. Today, usage has expanded beyond its rural roofing heritage and they are being increasingly used to add traditional and rustic looks to homes, restaurants, retail establishments, and many other building types.
- Application: Wall Panel
- Fastener: Exposed Fastener
- Coverage: 24" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1/4"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 3:12
- Exposed fastener panel for roof and wall applications.
- 3:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid deck or open framing.
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 26 GA, 29 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- Economy and 29 gauge high strength steel.
- 26 Gauge Bare Galvalume®
- Anti-corrosion galvanized coating.