Union’s ML150 panel is a mechanically seamed standing seam system for architectural applications. The panel is secured with concealed clips and the panel side laps are locked together using a rooftop seaming machine. ML150 can be curved to meet radius panel applications. Typically specified as an accent feature for schools, shopping centers, banks, hotels, offices, and a variety of other applications.
Testing and Approvals
- UL-90 Wind Uplift 512, 512A, 588, 603, 604, 605, 656, 658, 663
- UL Class A Fire Resistance
- UL 2218 Impact Resistance Class 4
- ASTM E-283 Air and E-331 Water
- ASTM E-1592
- Florida Building Code Approved:
- FBC2020 24 Ga ML150 On Metal Deck
- FL20484.7-R2 - 24Ga, 50 ksi over 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- FL32186.1-R1 - Nom. 0.032" over min 15/32" APA plywood or ¾" plank
- Application: Roofing Panel
- Fastener: Concealed Fastener
- Coverages: 12" Coverage, 16" Coverage, 18" Coverage
- Rib Height: 1-1/2"
- Minimum Recommended Slope: 1:12
- Standing seam concealed fastener panel for roof applications.
- Mechanically seamed.
- Installs with clips.
- 1:12 minimum recommended roof pitch.
- Suitable for solid deck.
- Applicable for installations requiring weather-tightness warranties
Substrates and Coatings
- High Strength Steel Gauge Options: 24 GA
- Finishes: Painted Panels, Unpainted Panels
- 24 gauge high strength steel.
- 0.032" aluminum.
- 0.040” aluminum
- Anti-corrosion AZ50 Galvalume coating for painted and AZ55 for unpainted steel.
- PVDF (Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000) Paint System.